Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Panini


I love Paninis and I love buffalo sauce.  I don't think I need to say much more than that.  I was inspired by Closet Cooking's version of this yummy sandwich.  It was a hit at our home and I hope you enjoy it too.  For more Panini recipes, check out my version of Panera's Turkey Artichoke Panini.


Ingredients:

Chicken
Wing Sauce (lowest sodium you can find)
Celery
Cheese
Ranch Sauce, for dipping


Directions:
1.  Cook chicken, shred, add hot sauce, celery, and cheese.  Stir well to combine (ez crockpot instructions for the chicken are here).
2. In you panini grill (or just regular saucepan, realizing most people don't have a panini maker), sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, place your sandwich on grill.  Cook for 4-6 minutes, or until heated through, cheese is melted, and bread is lightly browned.


Dip in ranch sour cream dip and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy